Welcome to St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is it like? Our church is a warm and inviting space -- built is over 100 years ago from local redwood. Sunday worship has a regular pattern of prayers, music, readings and, twice a month, holy communion. Many people share leadership - whether music, readings or preaching.
- What steps are you taking for Covid-safety? Masks are optional and the use of masks are respected.
- What about my kids? Kids are always welcome at St. Peter's! We have a special area with art supplies and more, and they are invited to participate in the service.
- Where do I park? We have ample and safe street parking around the church.
- What do I wear? Come as you are! We are a friendly, low-key community.
- How can I get connected? Come to church! You can also join our email list to receive our weekly newsletter (link!) We do not share our mailing list.